Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Warm Fuzzys

Travis said my last post felt angry, and it was more of a hurt post. Either way it was kinda depressing, and yesterday turned out to become amazing. I went to the temple, and when I left I felt clean and free from all concerns. Not to mention my headache left. No need to rant about bad things when there is so much to be thankful for. Now, onto my new favorite phrase...

"How are my girls?"

Nothing sounds as wonderful as Travis saying that. It was just plain awesome the first time he said that. There are in fact going to be two favorite girls in his life now, and I love it.

I'm also already madly in love with this little girl! For the first time today I felt hiccups. I felt this weird poke from the inside, kinda like a gurgle. Every time I have felt her kick or move, it is fleeting...but I would not call it a flutter. It's very distinct, if I'm paying attention. Flutters are more like...adrenaline. Anyways, the gurgle happened about three or four times ten or so seconds in between when it hit me. That was hiccups. I was so delighted, one could even feel the bounce from the outside.

I can sense the beginning of the end...and by end I mean the point where everyone has hands on you to feel a movement of your baby. Why aren't moving babies just gushed over? I guess it's appealing if they're stuffed in a warm, tight, bag of skin that happens to be attached to someone you may or may not know. A real kicking baby might hurt you, can't have that. Fortunately for the world, I've come up with some full proof excuses if I ever feel terribly uncomfortable that won't hurt feelings. I have to use the bathroom, which would probably be true. There is also the sudden inhale and quickly walk away(that could mean anything really, and I could dismiss explaining till they forget about it). My last and final way out of strange people holding onto me...a big, slobbery sneeze. Don't worry friends, if I know you I'll probably not mind at all. So far I haven't been bothered by people rubbing and talking to my belly. These excuses are mostly for the strangers in wal-mart who speak no English.

Now I'm off to crochet more literal warm fuzzys, and dream of how to decorate her room! I have vinyl and a cricut, all I need is a theme and colors really. I'm thinking woodsy creatures. Anything, but princess. Princess will set her up to be spoiled. She is a daughter of a king, but we need not put her above others. Every girl is a princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment